Sunday, September 27, 2009

News from Suzie's sister

Hello Everyone,
Maybe you already know but I just came back from Poland and run into Suzie's sister today and she told me that the family was contacted by NYU and Suzie is going everyday though intense rehabilitation. The reason is that she belongs to a small percentage
of brain damaged patients who qualify for their program. Mostly because Suzie is so young and has surpassed the doctor's original prognosis. She said that Suzie is doing really well. They are trying to activate her brain. She mentioned stemsel research.
It all sounds very promising . Cindy said that Suzie will be in this therapy through november and probably it will be difficult to catch her until then. I am just forwarding what Cindy told me. Hope you al had a great summer.
Love
Danusia

1 comment:

Mia said...

This is great news - I didn't know and I have not been to visit lately. Thanks for the update. Mia